A special recording from Sigmund Groven’s tour in Hungary this spring. In this video, where Sigmund performs with Miskolcs Symphony Orchestra under conductor David Curtis in Nyiregyháza, Hungary on April 16th, 2019, you will hear the following works:
- Espana Rhapsody (composed by Emanuel Chabrier)
- Nordic Night (composed by Sigmund Groven)
- Solstice (concertino for harmonica and orchestra in three movements, composed by Henning Sommerro)
- Toledo: Spanish fantasy (composed by James Moody)
- Encore: Gavotte en rondeau from Partita no.3 (composed by J.S.Bach, arranged by Tommy Reilly)
Sigmund’s part starts at 11:40 into the video.